- Year Level
- All Resources
- Free Resources
- Home Schooling
These 16 brightly coloured fraction posters are designed to use in your classroom to help students see various models used to represent the following fractions:one whole, one half, one third, one fourth/ one quarter, one fifth, one sixth, one seventh and one eighth. Plenty of posters to match various abilities of students from Year 1 to Year 6.
– What is a Fraction? (parts of a fractions and ways to represent it)
– Fraction Walls (illustrates equivalent fractions that amount to one whole) including one whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, sevenths and eighths [3 versions]
– Fractions visually represented in circles and numbers
– Fractions and Percentages
– Fractions and Decimals
– Parts of a Fraction: Numerator, Dividing Line and Denominator
– Equivalent Fractions for one half, one third and one fourth
– Equivalent Fraction Rainbows for one half, two sixths, five twelfths and three fifths
– Proper, Improper and Mixed Fractions
– How to ADD Fractions with Like and Unlike Denominators
– How to SUBTRACT Fractions with Like and Unlike Denominators
– How to MULTIPLY and DIVIDE Proper Fractions
Very thorough content and all aligned to Aust Curriculum. Great resource to the unit.
Thank you very helpful for my Australian unit. Saved me lots of time.
Exactly what a teacher needs when they have early finishers and they are working with a child/children and need others to continue working independently.
Great colourful resources. Loved the sorting activity- it provided for lots of discussion.
Great content and appropriate language for my year six students. Thanks for taking the time to create this resource and for sharing it.