Students will learn about:
- What forces are
- What different forces can do to an object
- How objects behave when a force is applied
- How actions can affect the behaviour of a ball: throwing, dropping, bouncing and rolling
- How to identify the changes that occur in everyday situations cause by different forces
Information covered in the informational slides:
- What are forces?
- What can forces do to an object?
- How objects behave
- Actions that can affect the behaviour of a ball
- Throwing actions
- Dropping actions
- Bouncing actions
- Rolling actions
- Changes caused by forces in everyday life (5 quiz questions)
This resource includes 4 worksheets that improve student knowledge about friction.
An answer key is included for easy marking! ✓
Worksheet 1: Cloze Passage – The Effect of Forces on Objects
Worksheet 2: Multiple Choice and Short Answer Questions – The Effects of Forces
Worksheet 3: Fill in the Blanks – The Cause and Effect of Forces
Worksheet 4: Mini-Experiments – Exploring the Effects of Forces on Objects