Informational Slides Address the Following-
- What is a landform?
- How are mountains formed? (volcanic, fold and block mountains)
- Australian landmarks
- Weathering: Wave Rock, Western Australia
- Erosion: The Twelve Apostles, Victoria
- Human activities and erosion
- How can we prevent erosion?
- Vocabulary with meanings to enhance understanding
1. Cloze Passage: What is a Landform?
2. Cloze Passage: How Are Mountains Formed?
3. Short Answer Questions: Weathering and Erosion
4. Research Task: Changes to an Australian Landform Over Time
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com