- 14 reflection questions can be found at the end of the informational slides to check student understandings about the European Union and the countries involved.
- From the informational slides, students will learn about how many countries make up the European Union, the meaning of a continent/ transcontinental area, the land prior to division (Yugoslavia), the benefits and consequences of the European Union, knowledge of what each national flag looks like, neighbouring countries of Europe and its countries within.
The worksheets contains the following activities:
- Which Country Am I? (match the fact to the country, then students write their own questions for a friend to answer)
- Landmarks (match the country from A-I to its landmark)
- Man Made or Natural? (decide whether the landmarks were built by human or natural)
- National Flags (draw and colour in some of EU’s national flags)
A seperate TEACHERS ANSWERS sheet is provided for easy marking!
The informational slides compliment the worksheet activities and reflection questions. Overall, a fantastic resource for history and geography to learn about Europe.
Please note that this is PART 2 and focuses specifically on countries from Italy – United Kingdom. PART 1 focuses on EU countries from Austria – Ireland in a seperate upload, otherwise the file size is too big.